Thursday, July 16, 2015

Dining Room Chairs

It became clear to me recently that I'm developing a reputation for upholstery. A friend of a friend on Facebook asked who they would contact to have some dining room chairs upholstered and three different people tagged me. I was happy to respond. When I asked what sort of fabric they wanted they said they didn't really care as long as they were no longer fuzzy pink. I don't blame them. There were 6 total, 2 with arms and 4 without.

We went with a really dark black/brown, super soft and rich faux leather that was a lot nicer than I expected it to be. Here are the seats all stacked together, ready to be reassembled. 


And all 6 of them, lined up. 

I love the way they turned out, it really updated the whole look of the chairs. I always feel like a broken record because every time I finish a job I can't help but proclaim, "it looks brand new!"

And a couple before and after pictures, because everyone love a before and after.

0 comments: