Thursday, November 8, 2012

What the Girls Wore #88

Making cookies with Daddy

My Halloween Kitty

And sadly this is the best picture I have of Catie in her Halloween costume.  Eden and I were back in the hospital on Halloween so I missed trick or treating with Catie.

Sleeping soundly... it's a rare occurrence

Hanging out in the bumbo

Grandma bought Catie a new sparkly dress that she loves (sorry the photos so blurry)

Almost ready for toys.  She looks far more interested in the bug-a-loop than she actually is.

Hanging out at the hospital ER with Eden, at least this time is was 8:00 am instead of 3:00 am

My IV girl



I have the best family.  This hospital stay was much more difficult for me this time because I missed Halloween with Catie and then the next day she threw up and had a fever so I knew she was home sick and I couldn't be there for her.  I was talking to my Mom on the phone and I was pretty sad which made her sad because she wanted to be here helping but she couldn't. She did the next best thing, she sent my Aunt Betty to the hospital.  Betty stayed with my crying baby and sent me home to be with Catie and Brad for the evening.  It was such a gift and there aren't words enough to describe how much it meant to me.  Here's Betty sitting with Eden.

I almost forgot about those cute fabric shoes I made for Eden but I found them just in time, they just barely fit.

While I was at the hospital Brad picked up these awesome sunglasses for Catie.

Starting to play

0 comments: