Saturday, September 18, 2010

Photo Album Embellishment

I went to a craft fair today.  It's something very new.

I'm not sure I'll do another but I'm glad I went.  I took my little girl's necklaces and a few other accessories but I'll post about those later.

I had also decided I wanted a photo album to show some of the before and after jobs I've done re-covering items so I could maybe get a few jobs.  I left this part until pretty last minute so when I went to London Drugs to print my photos I grabbed this book.  It was a great size, 5x7 and I liked everything about it except the word family.

I made some quick little rosettes and glued them on, much better hey?

I actually wanted black and I've been surprised just how many times I've regretted giving Michelle the last of my black broad cloth.  I used what I had on hand and Michelle better appreciate that scrap of fabric :)

This book was a big success and TONS of people were interested, we'll just have to see if any of them pan out.

0 comments: