Monday, November 24, 2008

The Bug

I've caught the baking bug.

There are always so many new baking options at Christmas time, so many events to go to where you don't want to show up empty handed and so many seasonal edible treats to make.

This year apparently I wanted to make up for all the baking I didn't do last year so I've started early.

I made truffles yesterday, plan on making some peanut butter squares and considered making some pulled candy peppermint icicles. Luckily I snapped myself out of that one before I got started, that's a bit more of a project than I'm willing to handle but they just looked so pretty in the Martha Stewart Magazine (Brad should be grateful, the recipe called for an extra set of hands so he was going to be recruited).

Any other items I should add to my baking list? I'm open to suggestions.
L

0 comments: